Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Carols


You had a wonderful Christmas and now you have all those photos to get made into pages? Here is a very quick page you can make and as I like it.....the paper does the work for you. You can not tell in the photo but the main paper is metallic so I used text weight metallic for the poinsettias I made as well to tie it all together and the completed project has a very elegant look.
I am still playing with my Spellbinders poinsettias dies. I absolutely love them. I added the large one in the bottom right and put a small one on the bell bow at the top left of the page. I then added some gold gems for the centers. I have also added Candi dots, Stickles, pearls and Flower Soft in the past for the centers. If there is enough request....we can turn this into a page kit for the store.

Supplies: TPC paper, Spellbinders die, Hero Arts gems, text weight metallic papers and gold string.

No comments:

Post a Comment