Friday, January 6, 2012

Naughty Cosmo


Happy Friday.  I keep forgetting to post these photos to show everyone I tell about Cosmo how naughty he is. lol.   He is a sunflower "crack". I usually get to the store between 7-8 am and since the hamsters are in MY office.....this is what I have to listen to all the time. Hamsters nocturnal???  I don't think Cosmo got that memo.   He chews on the side of his cage until I go feed him sunflower seeds through the grids. He is always trying to get his sunflowers. And he has taught the other one to do the same thing. I can not tune noises out like most people so he drives me up a wall somedays. And you would think an hour in his ball each morning would do the trick of pooping him out. Nope. He's naughty I tell ya. We still love him though.  You can see on the close up that he is smart enough to keep working on the same grid....I assume hoping he will someday get loose.  Too smart for his own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment