Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snow

We got a little snow the other day. Surely not enough for the kids to get to play in much. Just enough to make the roads nasty. It should only snow at night and then not on the roads. Wouldn't that be perfect?  My youngest now has his license so now I worry for both my boys driving on winter roads.

This page will be hitting the store floor as a page kit this week. I was anxious to try the new Memory Box Bianca snowflake die that arrived last week. It is soooo pretty. The detail is awesome.  And then I added a few more dies as well to complete the page. And all 3 different companies dies work in the Cuttlebug. NOW all we need is snow to take photos to add. ha

Supplies: Reminisce papers, Memory Box die, Sizzix snowflake & Alphabet dies, Provo Craft corner die, EK Success snowflake punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment