Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bah Humbug


Several years ago when I had time to actually do fun things for my family (that'd be before owning a store) ha
I had the brilliant idea to go out to where my little sister had her horses and get photos of her prized horse at that time with a Santa cap on or the reindeer horns. Yea, the best laid plans and Leanns Law ...blah blah blah. It was freezing, I couldn't tell one horse from the next since they all looked the same and they were not thrilled to have anything on their head!!  But I kept at it until I had photo with each horse and figured once I developed them.....her dad could tell me wish one was the correct horse to make a 5x7 photo and frame for a xmas gift.
You can clearly see in the photo the horse was not pleased at all to be subjected to this.

On the close up you can see I added Flower Soft to the fence post for an added effect.  And I had to use one of the new Memory Box dies.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment