Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This Hugs for you


Second card from the class last week. If you have the winter blues....concider signing up for one of classes offered at Picture This. We'd love to have to join us, it is fun and you always learn something new!!
On this card I had them stamp and color the image but then also stamp again and cut out the mouse and tail, color and popdot over the top of the original image. This really makes the card more interesting. I think I have something 3D on ALL my projects now that I think about it.  A Candi was added to the center of the flower. Just that tiny bit of color to match the Bakers Twine ties it all together. I loved working with all the sherbert colors for this class.  Watch for the 3 featured cards to be one of the upcoming PT Boards of the month with specials on select stamps.

Supplies: Great Impressions stamps, Bakers Twine, Copics, Candi, Spellbinder die, Fiskars border punch, My Minds Eye paper, CS, popdots.

No comments:

Post a Comment