Monday, January 9, 2012

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...


This is my gentle soul kitty Shadow. He's a big cat but the most sweetest. My Siamese is sassy....as they tend to be. Lucy, the kitten, still has some of the 'feral' in her since she just doesn't understand to retract her claws! And Simba is Simba.
I used flower punches and diecuts to create the dream dots and added the fish and millk accents for a cute touch.  The paper already had the flourishes so I simply added some flower accents and the title to complete the page. Took very little time to make...and this is what we keep saying....you can get several pages done in a little time.  I did my journaling in tiny print along the edges of the vines. I am not one for journaling but it is important to get the names and dates so if I do not add them somewhere on the page...I at least write it on the back of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment