Saturday, January 7, 2012

Memories


I made 2 of these pages over the weekend that have hit the floor as pages-for-sale. There were 2 of the pretty acetate bulbs left and I knew they'd just hang in store for sale but as soon as we put them on a layout....then they sell.  I had Lisa cut the 'memories' title on one of our Pazzle machines and simply embossed the photo mats with a snowflake folder. I punched out a couple snowflakes and covered with Tim Holtz's Distress Stickles to add some more bling to the pages since the acetate has glitter in it. And used a red metallic paper for the shadow on the diecut. I splashed a bit more red in by adding ribbon to the corners of the mattings.

Supplies: Fancy Pants acetate, Fancy Pants papers, red metallic paper, May Arts ribbon, snowflake embossing folder, Hero Arts gems, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment